Really interesting flying.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

For those of you who truly enjoy flight check the subject of rotorcraft in the free advice forum.

No flying machine can match the Gyroplane for fun and safety of flight.

ScudRunner-d95

http://scudrunners.com/Forum/index.php/topic,735.0.html

Here is the thread Chucks talking about, I can't honestly say when I recall actually seeing one in action, looks like a ton of fun.
Chuck Ellsworth

I can only share my own personal thoughts about the subject of flying based on what I personally think about the various aircraft I have flown.

Here are the types in preference of the fun factor.

Gyroplanes

Helicopters

Sail planes

Amphibians

Tailwheel airplanes

Hot air baloons

The rest are just aircraft, except big jets and they are glass video games.
Liquid Charlie

I can remember watching a guy in a autogyro -- looked like fun now for me I always was intrigued with wigs -- a small wig would be an absolute blast where I live --
Chuck Ellsworth

I'm thinking of making and selling wigs for women who shave.

What do you think of that idea L. C. ?
Liquid Charlie

Haha -- reminds me of the joke where a guy asked a Brave if he was collecting scalps and he replied -- "NO -- box tops"
Napoleon So Low

Chuck Ellsworth wrote: I'm thinking of making and selling wigs for women who shave.
Is that you, Caitlyn?
Nark1

I'm not sure I would enjoy gyro planes more than helicopters.
I enjoy the art of hovering. It sort of like wheel landings, in the tail dragger: always a constant battle to do it a smooth as possible.