Open House Sept 17-18

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Slick Goodlin

Hey all, just a heads up that I’m helping host an open house with the Tiger Boys antique airplane collection at CNC4 in a couple weeks on the 17th and 18th of September. Hopefully we get a good amount of fly-in traffic of all sorts but you can for sure expect to see a gaggle of Tiger Moths there and almost certainly more than one Pitts. There also seem to be a growing number of Pietenpols in the area that I would think will drop in. Probably a bunch of other cool stuff too but it’s not like I can promise some other dude will show up, right? Also a BBQ both days. You like BBQs, right?

I’ll be the six and a half foot tall grey haired doofus if you wanna say hi.

Colonel

I thought you were a Murillo guy but …

If Gerry’s still alive, tell him Hi from Andrew from Granola land. What ain’t fruits and nuts is flakes.
Slick Goodlin

Colonel wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:33 pm
I thought you were a Murillo guy but …
I’m a man of the world. Probably drives my wife nuts.

Oh and my house is a lot closer to Jumbo Gardens. Just not too close. Come up and meet the dogs sometime, I have eight to choose from.