Demand for Air Travel is picking up !

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
CpnCrunch

The whole thing is a huge well-intentioned mess. Iraq. Afghanistan. Gitmo. Lots of money and lives, and nothing really achieved other than make people hate the USA.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

I blame Bush for having such a hard on to invade Iraq he turned all his resources to that shit show.

Quit pissing in others backyards and they won’t shit in yours. Not saying the Taliban should have been left alone but take care of business and let the locals sort it out. If they fuck it up well fuck you gave them the chance.

If these idiots prefer mud huts and open sewers and just so happen to harbour extremist then they should expect a few JDAM raining down on them every now and then.

Maybe if more of the locals didn’t turn a blind eye and gave a shit when it counted then hiding in a gear well wouldn’t be required.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Colonel

I'm just happy there are no more mean tweets.

It's worth it!!

-- EDIT ---

I'm not seeing a lot of masks in the panicked crowds. Why are they not taking COVID seriously?