I. P. ban

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

I have had a different server on my cell phone than my computer and for a few years I have ocassionally looked at what goes on on Avcanada, not often but ocassioally.

Was bored today and decided to have a look.

I'll be God Dammed , my I.P site has been banned.

Why was it working and all of a sudden it has been banned, I never ever posted on that I.P .

Any one have any idea how they suddenly found it?

Scudrunner
Site Admin

That's weird.

You might be able to reset your ip address with a simple modem reboot, unplug your router for a few minutes and then back in.

This might reset your IP address depending on some factors.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Slick Goodlin

I logged in and showed an IP ban once, in my case I figured I was using wifi somewhere that someone had previously used when they were banned.
Liquid_Charlie

My IP was banned a cpl weeks ago and I tracked it to a block due to spam through a third party web site. I simply used a VPN to end run that but I noticed over the last few days the ban has disappeared. I did protest the block on the spam website, don't know if that had anything to do with it. Being on Starlink has confused more than one location restricted program, APP in the "new age" :mrgreen:
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"