Video: YYZ to KTEB

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Uploading more videos to YouTube in an effort to drive more traffic to our little site.
Filmed this a few years ago, severe clear from Toronto to NYC.

5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Chuck Ellsworth

Nice video Scud.

As to your site it is the best site by far for those of us who wish to have a place to converse with other people who understand and love aviation without being controlled by moderators with their own personal politically correct ideas .

Hell even no minds like Andy and me can post here without being booted off the site. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
vanNostrum

Enjoyed watching the video.
Reminded me of the time I landed at TEB,long time ago, after flying the Hudson river corridor
Parked the mighty 172 Cutlass at Million Air FBO in the middle of a sea of executive jets
I was very impress with the FBO , all their facilities like rest rooms with showers,
free beverages and snacks and planning room were made available to me at no charge, even though
my only purchase was $90.00 worth of gas.They even offer me a courtesy car for $20.00 to drive to Manhattan
but, having watched Seinfeld, knowing the parking difficulties I opted for a cab[ crazy expensive]
There were no landing fees or ramp fees
Same night on my way back home I flew the corridor again, and, if in the day time the view was incredible
the night run with the WTC tween towers fully illuminated was breathtaking
Fond memories.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are only 3 kind of people in this world
Those that can add and those that can't
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Departing out of KTEB full load of gas and 4 pax our gear would not retract. Was a issue with the weight on wheels sensor so we had to burn off gas to make landing weight.

We got a hold over the Broadway VOR, the NY controller asked how long we needed to make landing weight I replied 45 minutes in response I received laughter and a
“yous call me when you need a change of scenery”

Yes sir!
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Liquid_Charlie

"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"
Slick Goodlin

vanNostrum wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:21 am
Reminded me of the time I landed at TEB,long time ago, after flying the Hudson river corridor
Parked the mighty 172 Cutlass at Million Air FBO in the middle of a sea of executive jets
And that reminds me of the last time I visited one of YYZs FBOs. Nice place but I showed up in the rattiest, shittiest looking rice rocket on the planet (and highest time!). Rampie didn’t know what was coming when he heard me on the radio so I got prime parking front and centre so my ride could drip every fluid it had among the billion-odd dollars worth of bizjets around me and just generally bring down property values. Two days later I was back and they must have recognized the callsign. There was plenty of good parking available but I got marshalled way out around back and parked in the grass, haha.
Liquid_Charlie

Pretty much the same when I showed up there in a bch 18 -- :mrgreen:
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"