What is the best all around airplane ever made?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
vanNostrum

''Colleagues flew COVID-19 infected cruise ship passengers Montevideo - Melbourne. A 16+ hour flight.''

I remember the 16+hrs mercy flight, family that live in Montevideo gave me a good account of what was happening with the Greg Mortimer's passengers
The route flown looks interesting
Montevideo and Melbourne are at about the same Latitude, however initially they flew S SW for about 1400NM
then gradually W across the South Pacific. Not sure this is a Great Circle
Crew quarantine 14 days on arrival?

There are only 3 kind of people in this world
Those that can add and those that can't
Eric Janson

vanNostrum wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:54 pm
''Colleagues flew COVID-19 infected cruise ship passengers Montevideo - Melbourne. A 16+ hour flight.''

I remember the 16+hrs mercy flight, family that live in Montevideo gave me a good account of what was happening with the Greg Mortimer's passengers
The route flown looks interesting
Montevideo and Melbourne are at about the same Latitude, however initially they flew S SW for about 1400NM
then gradually W across the South Pacific. Not sure this is a Great Circle
Crew quarantine 14 days on arrival?
They were in quarantine until they left Australia with the aircraft. Pilots have an exemption if they are performing flights. I think they quarantined the crew in Portugal.