Exporting an aircraft.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Colonel

Bring your passport, stop by my neck of the woods, and we'll
go to the range and show a target who's boss.

[img width=375 height=500][/img]

I'm a dreadful shot, but I have fun, and I'm living proof that if
you toss enough lead downrange, you'll hit something sooner
or later.

You'll have fun trying to get back on the plane back home, covered
in GSR, but it'll be worth it.  My cologne is equal parts mineral spirits
and residue.  Drives the women wild.

David MacRay

Ugh, I might get detained anyway next time I try to get back on a germ tube. In Houston, they made me get an X-Ray. I thought you could opt for the frisking but not that day.  >:(

I considered telling them there is no need for a machine and taking off some clothes, threatening to get naked. Wanting to be allowed to cross the border next time forces me to behave better around those clowns.

Maybe one day I will take another trip to Cali but this year we already did the annual road trip and only included an overnight in Bellingham. Was pretty good but the coin shop was closed before I realized it was a block away from the hotel we checked into.

If I get to the range I can show you how to hit the outer parts you seemed to miss there. I might not be dreadful but I suspect I miss more and by a wider margin.

We did have Ivar's while we were there, I love that place.
David MacRay

So... did the plane ever get out of here, or is it buried in ice like most sidewalks in YYC?
Nark1

I'm not sure.  I'll ask.

I gave up dealing the TC, to reissue a license.