Great opportunity for some fun flying.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

[font=trebuchet ms][size=1.7em][color=rgb(16, 82, 137)][url=http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... 9#p1029942]Seasonal Full Time ME Seaplane Pilots in BC[/url][/color][/size][/font][list]
[li]

[size=10px][font=verdana][/font][/size][color=rgb(16, 82, 137)]Post[/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)] by [/color][color=rgb(16, 82, 137)][url=http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/memberli ... le&u=54693]PacificSeaplanes[/url][/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)] » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 pm[/color][quote][size=10px]Two Seasonal Full Time ME Seaplane Pilots required in BC

Pacific Seaplanes seeks experienced, safety and service oriented seaplane pilots to fly our twin engine seaplanes, based in Nanaimo BC and other locations, operating scheduled and charter flights in the Southern British Columbia Coastal Regions. Visit our company's website at [/size][color=rgb(0, 80, 117)][url=http://www.pacificseaplanes.ca/]www.pacificseaplanes.ca[/url][/color][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)] for more information on our services. Successful applicants may receive offer of permanent full time position on successful completion of first season, May-Sept 2018.[/color][/quote][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]

This is a real interesting job opportunity, you not only get to fly on the west coast you get to fly the best twin engine float plane in aviation the Beech 18.[/color][/li]
[li][color=rgb(51, 51, 51)]
At least for me it was the best twin engine float plane I flew during my career. :)

[/color][/li]
[/list]

vanNostrum

No floats but..
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
Rookie Pilot

Very cool video. Think I was there that year.
Colonel

A former student of mine - I did his instructor rating despite
the best efforts of TC and Toronto - went on to fly up north,
and recently when he was offered left seat on twin turbine,
he elected instead to go glacier flying in a single  :D

Brought a tear to my eye.  I'm quite sentimental, sometimes.

I was filling up the car at the gas station today in paradise,
and I noticed a homeless guy sitting with his possessions
near the sidewalk at the edge of the gas station.  He wasn't
begging or anything, but I went over, gave him an Andrew
Jackson, and told him it wasn't a gift - he was to yell "Transport
Canada sucks!" at the next 20 people that walked by - he
had to [i]earn[/i] the $20.

That was my good deed for the day.  Helping people, with
dignity.
digits

[quote author=Colonel Sanders link=topic=7983.msg22166#msg22166 date=1519449858]
I was filling up the car at the gas station today in paradise,
and I noticed a homeless guy sitting with his possessions
near the sidewalk at the edge of the gas station.  He wasn't
begging or anything, but I went over, gave him an Andrew
Jackson, and told him it wasn't a gift - he was to yell "Transport
Canada sucks!" at the next 20 people that walked by - he
had to [i]earn[/i] the $20.

[/quote]

Why would a flight instructor risk insulting Transport Canada?
Colonel

Hm.  Good point.  I always thought that charity was not
always helpful - see the ruinous lottery winners and wasted
inheritances - and that it was far better people for people
to [i]earn[/i] their money, because they valued it more.
Chuck Ellsworth

[quote]Why would a flight instructor risk insulting Transport Canada?[/quote]

Fear?

Cowardice?

Those are the only things I can think of that might stop them from expressing their opinion because there is no law that I know of that prevents you from expressing your opinion.

NOTE:

In my above statement I have made a change....here is the original.
[quote][font=Verdana]For instance my opinion is many of the top management in T.C. are moral degenerates that think they are above being accountable for their actions.[/font][/quote][font=Verdana]

I wish to change it to when I was working in aviation many of the top management in T.C. were moral degenerates that thought they were above being accountable for their actions.

See how easy it is, I just expressed my opinion and that shows beyond doubt I am not in the least afraid of T.C. [/font]
digits

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=7983.msg22232#msg22232 date=1519775247]
Those are the only things I can think of that might stop them from expressing their opinion because there is no law that I know of that prevents you from expressing your opinion.

For instance my opinion is many of the top management in T.C. are moral degenerates that think they are above being accountable for their actions.

See how easy it is, I just expressed my opinion and that shows beyond doubt I am not in the least afraid of T.C.
[/quote]

[img width=500 height=391]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances ... r-here.jpg[/img]

Seriously though:

[img width=500 height=450][/img]
Colonel

Close, but no cigar.  What you did was push the anger
button and things went to the exact opposite of the
happy place.

BTW, I thought you were very funny.  A happy place: