Anonymity?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
David MacRay

I doubt Vtoss and captain crunch are the same guy. They seem to write differently.

Colonel

[quote]since it would be unlikely for anyone ... to travel cross country with the specific purpose to risk an assault charge[/quote]

You sure about that?

[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowa ... do_Airport]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowa ... do_Airport[/url]

[quote]Nowak drove from Houston to Orlando, Florida, on February 4–5, 2007. She packed latex gloves, a black wig, a BB pistol and ammunition, pepper spray, a hooded tan trench coat, a 2-pound drilling hammer, black gloves, rubber tubing, plastic garbage bags, approximately $585 (USD) in cash, her computer, an 8-inch Gerber folding knife and several other items before [b]driving the 900 miles to Florida[/b].

Early police reports indicated she wore [b]space diapers[/b] during the trip, but she later denied wearing them.

On February 5, 2007, Nowak went to the Orlando International Airport, waited for about an hour in the baggage claim, and then proceeded to the airport parking lot, where she located and confronted Shipman, who had just arrived from Houston by plane[/quote]

You might write her off as a nut, but she was carefully
selected by NASA after extensive testing as an astronaut. 
Commander, USN.

I guarantee you the online haters are a lot less stable.
Strega

[quote author=David MacRay link=topic=6656.msg17874#msg17874 date=1499398694]
I doubt Vtoss and captain crunch are the same guy. They seem to write differently.
[/quote]

Who cares either way,, you can bring pizza, and they can clean the shitter...

Strega

[quote author=Shiny link=topic=6656.msg17869#msg17869 date=1499394438]
[quote author=Strega link=topic=6656.msg17867#msg17867 date=1499387761]
Shiny

Did cpncrunch teach you how to fly a 172a?

It seems owning one for a couple years qualifies you as an aviation expert
[/quote]

For the record, its not even an "A" model, and I've never sold myself here or anywhere else as an "expert" lord knows. I know more than some, less than others. In some cases I may have a bit of expertise, but those are limited areas. For example, I may know a bit more about the logistics of running a flight school than most.

I'd like to think that in over two decades of flying I may have learned something, but I think the Colonel still refers to people like me as "new to aviation".  ;D
[/quote]

Shiny,,  how long do you think I have been flying?  2 weeks?

Strega

[quote author=Shiny link=topic=6656.msg17868#msg17868 date=1499393874]
[quote author=Strega link=topic=6656.msg17865#msg17865 date=1499387483]
Shiny

My mythical hanger?

All you guys seem to know soooooo much about me...

Why would I want to fly with you?
[/quote]

Well, until I see pics, it remains mythical. AFAIK anymore, you're just some kid with a computer. If you showed up, I might believe otherwise, and we could have fun with an airplane. In the interests of getting along. But if you won't come to me, then lets agree that no one needs to come to you to prove anything. And you can keep hurling rocks from the cover of anonymity.

Btw Chuck, CEN4 is sort of a neat place for flying with lots of hidden treasures and the usual assortment of aviation people. If you come I'll be happy to give you a tour.
[/quote]

Right.......  Im just a kid with a computer...   
Colonel

Both Captain Crap and Vtoss hate it when I post
airshow pictures of me flying, so here's another:

[img width=500 height=333][/img]

Cross-over hammerhead.  Let's get Vtoss and
Captain Crap to demonstrate it.  He does it at
Nanaimo all the time.
David MacRay

[quote author=Strega link=topic=6656.msg17882#msg17882 date=1499406214]
[quote author=David MacRay link=topic=6656.msg17874#msg17874 date=1499398694]
[/quote]

Who cares either way,, you can bring pizza, and they can clean the shitter...
[/quote]

Fair enough.

I was just saying the differing personality traits are very well done.

I'm happy if all the accounts here, besides me, shiny, GoBoy and Dick, are just monkey accounts made up by Scudrunner.  If that's the case we should still go for wings again and bring that friend of yours that posed as the member ESP, he was a good guy.

I still get to to read and write about airplanes and other things, with a pilot posing as a group of pilots.

In conclusion, "MEN!!!! WORK MEN. DON'T CLEAN NO SHITTERS!!!"
DeflectionShot

Personally I'm terrified of all you psychos on this forum...especially David MacRay. Internet anonymity isn't enough....I want a witness protection program...

Happy Friday all.... 8)
David MacRay

That seems reasonable.  C:-)

Look at what happened to shiny. Poor guy had to ride in several rental 172s with me. A couple of times in a crosswind, too high to allow modern flight instructors to fly in.

At least one touch and go, I had to land on one wheel.