Scudrunners.com Turns 7

News

Calgary, March 25 2022 -(SCUDRUNNERS) – Seven years ago to the day Scudrunners.com was created in response to a “suggestion” on an Aviation Forum. When I started this venture I didn’t have any experience creating websites (it showed) or any other computer experience other than PWNING Noobs gaming online. Since then I have learned much and now can safely say I know what i’m doing as a webmaster. If you know this site only from our Facebook and Instagram pages I encourage you to take look at the Forum where it all started. The Forum is ad free and I am quite proud of the design and layout I created for you the users. The members of the forum are very knowledgeable and welcoming, I think you will find some great advice and encourage you to take a second look. In addition we have tons of resources pilots can check out from Job Ads and Pay Scales to free downloads of aircraft POH. May the Per Diem beers flow for many more years Scudrunner. www.scudrunners.com

Source: https://www.news.scudrunners.com/scudru ... m-turns-7/

Nark

Happy birthday to us!
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
mcrit

Congratulations!

Where’s Dr Gonzo?
Colonel

Slick Goodlin

I thought they said this place wouldn’t last a week.

Congrats on seven years of showing them otherwise!
Squaretail

mcrit wrote:
Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:51 am
Congratulations!

Where’s Dr Gonzo?
Sounds like big trouble. You’re going to need plenty of legal advice before this thing is over. As your attorney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top. And you’ll need the cocaine, tape recorder for special music, Acapulco shirts.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
Colonel