Kamala Harris Parody ads

Satirical Articles and other random crap I think is funny
Eric Janson

These are works of genius! Enjoy!

You know we're in trouble when Parody and the Truth are almost the same!

Don't forget to send these to your Leftist family/friends/co-workers!

Eric Janson

Another one!

Nark

Attach0.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Nark

IMG_5043.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Colonel

I ask people - do you prefer America 2016-2020 or 2020-2024?

Don't listen to what I (or anyone else) says. Don't drink anyone's Koolaid. Think for yourself.

Are you happy with the prices of groceries and gasoline?

Are you familiar with this thing called a "track record" that the banks and insurance companies use to evaluate future behavior?

I will leave you with this:

Remember, this is an aviation website. Obligatory Canadian aviation content: Jim Leroy in BC:

Squaretail

Colonel wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:19 pm
I ask people - do you prefer America 2016-2020 or 2020-2024?
I dunno man, I spent about six months state side during the years 2018 to 2020, and that was some of the worst shit I had to go through. Maybe it was nice in your corner, but I had to travel through a dozen different states and I saw some crazy shit. It sure felt like customs had some orders to harass foreigners. I mean I had them approach the plane with guns drawn once, I mean WTF. Don't get me started on how many more TFRs there were then. And OMG, the conspiracy theory shit. Seemed like people then felt it was ok to spout off about whatever crazy shit they saw on the internets. Chemtrails, spreading mind control gas, spying for the deep state... ATC had us stop work twice because they were being flooded with calls about this shit.

I don't get this kind of BS anymore, and I'm spending more time down there than before. Customs seem more relaxed. The people seem more relaxed and friendlier again. You don't get the evil eye anymore when someone asks where your accent is from (usually they ask if I'm from Minnesota). Hey, Americans benefit from my cheap labour, and I benefit because your money goes pretty far up here. Win/win.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
Colonel

Just keep sending us more Jordan Peterson. You guys don't seem to want him in your country any more, either.

This is a Canadian aviation website, so here are some Harvards waterskiing.

Maybe Arlo can go to Africa and arrest them all? He likes sending pilots to BC for "remedial training", too.
Rosco P Coltrane
Location: Behind a billboard in Hazard County watching for spambots.

That’s enough.

Adding aviation content isn’t going to work here. Take it to reddit or AvCanada.