What Is A Good Pistol?

Flying Tips and Advice from The Colonel!
Colonel

I am a horrible trigger snob. I really only like two kinds of pistols: 1911 and revolver

The trigger on the 1911 - especially a high end one - is exquisite. It's not DA/SA, the
1911 is only SA, so that's all the trigger has to do - a short, light pull, and on the high
end 1911's, you won't believe how good they are, until you try them. Try an Ed Brown
or Wilson Combat, for example.

The S&W revolvers can be fired DA, but again, if you draw the hammer back and fire
it SA, the trigger comes back for a marvelous short, light pull.

A good shooter can overcome a bad trigger, like a bad pilot can do a nice job with a
bad (or broken) airplane. I'm not an ace shooter, so I really appreciate a good trigger,
with a short, light, crisp pull, which makes me look good.

For example, if you must shoot 9mm, this would be my choice. Cheap at $1500, too:

All steel, incredible trigger. Because it's a little heavier the slight recoil of the 9mm will
hardly be noticeable, compared to a light carry. I know kids like those plastic guns these
days, but I just can't stand them. I'll probably never have sex with a plastic sex doll, either.

Get one of these, instead:

or maybe one of these?

Slick Goodlin

I don’t really know much about guns, but...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liquid_Charlie

You should have a good silencer as well
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"
Colonel

A Star Wars ball gag! Now I know what to ask the wife for Christmas.

Now if I can just get her to dress up like Princess Leia ...