Montair.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

That is an interesting post made by Montair defending their company from unfair or untrue stories by some posters on that site.

If there are people making untrue accusations why not just bring a libel suite against them in court?

David MacRay

If there is anything you don't like over there just post like that and have it removed. You are smart enough to know this yet here I am pretending to inform you.

Hope you're having a good winter Chuck.
Trey Kule

I am copying my post from the other forum:
That was a very well written rebuttal by Montair, although it seemed to me, to sidestep some of the points raised.

However, the sense I have , from the posts, is that the school was, or maybe still is, being run on a Chinese Flight Training Unit business model, and managed the same way. I have some first hand experience with several Chinese mainland flight training units, and their business model , and management is simply not compatible with the Canadian system. Even more so if they are training foreign pilots.

But I have no first hand experience with Montair. My impression was formed from the nature of the posts.

If that impression is correct, then it makes sense to wait and see.
ScudRunner-d95