Prop Lady

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
vanNostrum

There are only 3 kind of people in this world
Those that can add and those that can't
Nark

What a small small world. I was in Rolla Missouri today.
I picked up 9 lab puppies and flew them to Chicago.
39DB5B9F-BC0B-42DF-B392-C73E5BE1E184.jpeg
115F81E4-EEE8-4021-A3D0-ECAE4DE8E8DC.jpeg
08DE963F-0A75-4D7B-994A-92AA0A417D14.jpeg
727B9E5F-A0E7-4449-9B2F-3F693FFB58D2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
vanNostrum

Lovely little rascals :)
What is in the hangar behind the brush?
There are only 3 kind of people in this world
Those that can add and those that can't
Colonel

Probably hoarded toilet paper. I'm down to my last 512 rolls, so off to Costco for a fistfight.
Nark

I’m not sure what’s underneath that pile of neglect.

Sure made for a fun Friday the 13th. Right now I’m dealing with the hysteria of Corona. When I lose my job on Monday, I know where to go to be cuddled by 9 puppies.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Colonel

I'm waiting for the backlash, when people figure out that this is not The Big One™
Liquid_Charlie

I am surprised there isn't a run on fresh lemons. They keep the flies out of the beer I wonder if sticking them up ur ass would help. People will try anything.
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"
Nark

It’s still Trumps fault.

I haven’t read or seen how Bernie of Joe would have avoided this cluster fuck. But I’m sure they’d be the savior against media hysteria.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Colonel

My wife says that all the grocery stores here have sold out of flour. Seriously.

Is everyone staying at home, and baking pastry to combat the Coronavirus?!

The world keeps getting stranger and dumber every day.
Liquid_Charlie

Like amazon will be one of the only businesses to to flourish, online ordering will explode. Amazon still has toilet paper -- :mrgreen:

I find the run on toilet paper amusing, There are certainly other options to wipe one's ass even to the extreme of washing -- what the fuck starts such stupid trends - oh wait maybe fake news and social media --

It's actually great to be living in bumfucknowhere, at least I can get out and around without even seeing other people.

From the aviation side would we be in such a shit show if there was higher air fares and a dramatic reduction in unnecessary travel. Make all seats business class standard and up the fares -- reduce fleets and pilots solves the experience level issue

Sunday morning ramblings of an old guy waiting for the wx to warm up and boats in the water -- -21C here this morning and no flowers growing yet and looking for movies because covid-19 coverage is driving me fucking crazy-

"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"