Were double fucked.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

Sorry for the poor link...yup that is it.

It starts.....

I wonder what we will get next?
vanNostrum

I don't think they are buying 25 000 votes for the next election, no Sir, a Liberal would never do that :P
Chuck Ellsworth

What are the chances these people were true refugees with no money?
ScudRunner-d95

I have no issues with helping refugees out and think a lot of them would make fine additions to the country. They will probably contribute more than some person from the far east who can afford a Vancouver condo just to score points on the immigration scale. Some of these Syrians are well educated and have families here already.

However 25,000 on a rush order :o, we all know what a great job our government workers do on a daily basis at their various tasks. Now they are told to step on it,  :-\   
vanNostrum

70% of the this ' refugees' are man of fighting age , True war refugees don't leave women and children behind.to fence for themselves
Liquid Charlie

My issue is as stated. A rush order. How can these people possibly be properly screened. Don't kid yourself there are bad guys in these groups. Just open our borders to terrorists and welcome them in. There needs to be a true screening process so they can at least try an allow the true refugees into Canada.

I wonder if Canada has a holding facility to accommodate that large a group for screening. Maybe on Sussex drive.
ScudRunner-d95

Canada doesn't have enough people on the ground nor the resources to properly screen these refugees. We are a minor player on the world stage and governments have neuter our intelligence and military capabilities to the point of being completely ineffective. You think the USA will be nice and share all their info with us? they might just want to let us have our own attacks so we buy more into their military industrial complex. 

Hate to bring up what happened in France yesterday but ISIS has said they have embedded their goat fuckers in with the true refugees. Don't get me wrong I would be getting the fuck out of dodge if that was my homeland but it seams the only group over there that gives a shit about their home are the Kurds. Why we give a shit about a united Iraq which was just muddle together by the British with groups that hate each other is beyond me. Arm the Kurds and support their independence and you're going to have better ally than Iraq ever could be. 

If Iran and Russia wants to "take over" the rest with their own puppet governments who gives a shit, let it be their problem have at er. Oh but think of Israel you cry, trust me they can handle themselves they're big boys with the right toys and know how and ain't afraid to use them.

That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
CpnCrunch

vanNostrum wrote: 70% of the this ' refugees' are man of fighting age , True war refugees don't leave women and children behind.to fence for themselves
That's bullshit. 50.2% are female and 49.8% are male. How difficult is it to do a fucking google search before you spout dangerous misinformation?

http://data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

You didn't get the nugget from Ben Carson did you? The guy who believes that the Egyptian pyramids were used to store grain?

(Was it you who posted BPF's linkedin profile? I can't remember now...)