I am devastated Colonel.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

HI Colonel.

I am devastated because I have had a stake driven through my heart.

If I try and open Avcanada I get a message saying " You have been permanently banned from this site. "

How did you learn to live with it?

Does the pain ever start to ease up?

Liquid_Charlie

Kids are getting upset about being beaten up by grumpy old men.
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"
Shoresy

Haven't been on a there in years, got too dumb and censored even for me.
I wondered what happened to you two.

Bookmarked.
Give yer balls a tug. — Shoresy
Chuck Ellsworth

Haven't been on a there in years, got too dumb and censored even for me.
I wondered what happened to you two.
I haden't posted there for a long time, however a few days ago I made a post made by someone who was commenting on the accident in Shamattawa, they made the comment that they would feel safer leaving an airplane unattended in Africa than in Shamattawa.

I made the comment that from experiencing both places I agreed Africa would be my choice also.

Both our posts disappeared and I was permanently banned within hours.

It's weird how they run that site in the last few years.
Colonel

Many years later, my long-defunct IP address is still
banned, and I cry myself to sleep every night.
Chuck Ellsworth

I was afraid that would be your answer.

You at least are still relatively young but I am really old and my career as a pilot is long past.

Will the permanent banning by Avcanada over shadow the over fifty years of accident free commercial flying I did thus ruining my reputation as a pilot?

Maybe if I claim I am no longer a heterosexual that would put me back in their good books and they would lift the ban?
Slick Goodlin

This is unfair. I’ve been trying on and off for years to get banned there and still haven’t succeeded.
mcrit

Chuck Ellsworth wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:54 pm
I was afraid that would be your answer.

You at least are still relatively young but I am really old and my career as a pilot is long past.

Will the permanent banning by Avcanada over shadow the over fifty years of accident free commercial flying I did thus ruining my reputation as a pilot?

Maybe if I claim I am no longer a heterosexual that would put me back in their good books and they would lift the ban?
Well, given your aboriginal heritage, you could claim Avcanada is your traditional land and just go occupy the site. Fuck knows the cops wouldn't stop you if you did....... :mrgreen:
Eric Janson

Just use a VPN....
Colonel

The virtue-signalling children that run AssCan don't know about proxies. Too funny.

I presume there must be virtue in ignorance? If you're ignorant, does that make you
a victim which makes you virtuous?