Blue Angels fly-by buzzes beachgoers, sends umbrellas and tents flying

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
ScudRunner-d95

Murica! that is the sound of freedom folks

[html][/html]

mmm...bacon

Meh.  "Ego writing checks, etc..."

All fun and games 'cos it's <gasp> The Blue Angels!  If it was Jimbob in his Bonanza, you'd have 911 calls and  CNN interviews about, like, how scary it was...

Colonel

I hope Arlo at TC doesn't see it!!
mmm...bacon

Well, it's in 'Murica, so I doubt that Arlo would have much traction there..
HiFlyChick

Hahaha - love it!
And there's a lady in the foreground laughing her head off too - nice to see people with a sense of humour - I thought it was hilarious
ScudRunner-d95

After dropping off the Islander for an inspection in YXY many moons ago with the crew car keys MIA and being too cheap/poor to get a cab I decided to hike into town. So with a hankeriang for some Mcdonalds after being out in the bush I was making my way through the trail in the gulch as a Falcon 900 flew over on approach. Cool view I thought, then about 2 minutes later I caught in my own falcon 900 vorticity tornado of leafs and debris.  I was some pissed but just went to highlight the power of such a thing.