The Masters

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
ScudRunner-d95

Took this video at Aiken SC KAIK. Perfect place very close by Augusta, friendly staff and no TSA bullshit and a Unicom to boot.

[url=[facebook][/facebook][/url]

Nark1

It's  insane how much money is spent on sports in the US.
When I lived in Alabama, I'd fly over Auburn.  Serious money in hardware just to come watch a game on Saturday. 

It's great for FBO's I guess. I wish their was more money spent on Cessna's, pipers. Etc...
ScudRunner-d95

I experienced an AOU weekend landing on game day. Holy crap I thought just a small town whatever place, didn't have a clue I would be number 4 behind a Learjet, Hawker and Challenger.

Insane dollars spent on sports, the town shuts down for the game its really nuts.

Cdnpilot77

Last year I departed KAIK for KAGS to pick up the pax and the 12nm journey took .7 in the Citation with us being lined up on a 35nm final at KAGS.  Our dispatch counted 15 airplanes in line for final approach.  It really needs to be experienced!