EAA Young eagles

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Fendermandan

This is one of my most favorite type of flying

[html][/html]

If this embed widget does not work

David MacRay

I like how the one in the front seemed almost distracted then he said, "Hey there's Shoppers Drugs!"
ScudRunner-d95

That's awesome, I think as aviators we really need to get the next generation out there exposed to GA. Last week I was in YCD (Sorry I didn't call Chuck) with the Jet and a father and his two kids where watching us and waiting for their mothers Encore plane to land by the fence. I went over and asked them if they wanted to check the plane out, anyway they hopped in and checked everything out and then had a front row seat to their moms plane taxiing in and parking. The little guy wanted to run across the ramp to greet her but I had to explain the power of the white line on the tarmac and brought them back through the fence.

Anyway I hope to one day have my own little plane and take part in this type of thing.
Colonel

My little one:

[img][/img]

www.tutimaacademy.com
Fendermandan

[quote author=Colonel link=topic=415.msg1559#msg1559 date=1436143913]
My little one:

[img][/img]

www.tutimaacademy.com

[/quote]

Nice, i was under impression that they are located in Arizona. Their aerobatic course is on my bucket list.
http://www.tutimaacademy.com
HiFlyChick

That does look like fun-I don't have my own little one either, Scud, but I did have fun taking a girl guide troop on a hangar tour one time.  The funny thing is, they were all so well behaved - it was the parents that drove me nuts.  The little girls all asked before they touched anything, meanwhile the parents are wandering off and touching other people's planes in the hangar.  I mean, really - would you walk up to a Porshe or Ferrari on the street and put your grubby mitts all over it?  No - of course not.  So why would an adult think that this multimillion dollar aircraft would be ok to touch?!  (And you don't need to be into aviation to know that this jet is super expensive)  I actually had to shout across the hangar at one guy, "Excuse me sir, could you please stay with the group!":)