Elmo V. Jet Engine

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
CpnCrunch

I've seen a lot more technical BS from one of Strega's friends than from BPF, but I don't see Strega ever calling him out on it. I think BPF's problem is simply that he isn't one of the cool kids.

Strega

Mr crunch...

Are you a member of the "split s recovery club" as well?
Chuck Ellsworth

So tell me what  " one of the cool kids " is Capt. Crunch?

CpnCrunch

[quote author=Strega link=topic=1110.msg4285#msg4285 date=1447628424]
Mr crunch...

Are you a member of the "split s recovery club" as well?
[/quote]

If you tell us why you named your racing team after a word for vagina, I'll answer your question. My guess is that you knew what it meant all along, as that seems to fit your childish personality. Most people grow out of schoolyard bullying and sniggering about vaginas when they leave school.
Colonel

Strega sure sounds like a [i]Bad Person[/i]!

Remember, if you don't like someone, they must
be a bad pilot with a low IQ.
Strega

[quote]If you tell us why you named your racing team after a word for vagina, I'll answer your question. My guess is that you knew what it meant all along, as that seems to fit your childish personality. Most people grow out of schoolyard bullying and sniggering about vaginas when they leave school.
[/quote]

You clearly aren't as smart as you profess....  Interesting you bring up "bullying".. Were you "bullied" as a kid?
CpnCrunch

[quote author=Strega link=topic=1110.msg4291#msg4291 date=1447642758]

You clearly aren't as smart as you profess....
[/quote]

Are you trying to say you're not who I think you are? That seems unlikely for a number of reasons. The double commas give you away for a start. And then there's a certain thread on avcanada where someone uses your real name, which you seem to have missed in your cleanup...

[quote]
Interesting you bring up "bullying".. Were you "bullied" as a kid?
[/quote]

No, not particularly. Were you?
Rookie Pilot

I agree. In 2 minutes I figured out where you work, Strega. In 3 more minutes if I wanted it I'd know your name.  Can I post it here or Av Canada?  I'm tempted.

Are you happy to be treated the way you've treated others?

Chuck Ellsworth

What I can not figure out is why anyone needs to use a made up name.

Or more to the point why anyone would be uncomfortable using their real name.