Elmo V. Jet Engine

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Strega

[quote]First result when you enter Strega's racing team name into google:

Urban dictionary: xxxxxx

TOP DEFINITION   
xxxxxx
an informal word for a vagina
Eating a xxxxxx sandwich while driving can become difficult.
[/quote]

Wow!  Arent you a real Elliot Ness!  You must feel proud that you can use google! 

Strega

SSU,,,

I have no fear for anything I type, or say, or do... perhaps if you and mr crunch actually made it a goal in your lives to "better" yourselves, you might understand this.

I cut assholes all the time,, in person, online,, wherever,  really makes no difference.  I dont post information or my opinions on matters that I do not have direct,and or first hand experience in...  Can you say the same?

Give me an example of who I have "outed" as you claim?  I would be perfectly capable out outing many,, but choose not to...  Want to up the ante and play hardball? 

As for being a philanthropist... I bet you $20 I give away more $$ than you earn to charitable causes...and no its not just so I can take advantage of tax credits.

CpnCrunch

I don't know if Strega has outed anyone. Some of the other posters here have (or at least, have tried to). I agree it's a dickish thing to do. I just wanted to have a little bit of fun and give Strega a taste of his own trolling medicine.

So that $4k oil change on the 340: was it at M****** Maintenance? They once gave the owner of a 172 a $10k bill for an annual, after they decided to replace a whole bunch of stuff without telling him first. I also heard another 172 owner say that they did something similar to him.
Colonel

[quote]They once gave the owner of a 172 a $10k bill for an annual, after they decided to replace a whole bunch of stuff without telling him first.[/quote]

Look on the bright side: at least they actually REPLACED
a whole bunch of stuff.

I once picked up a 421 after a $30,000 annual and this
is what the landing gear looked like after they towed it
out of the hangar:

[img width=375 height=500][/img]

[img width=500 height=375][/img]

They didn't do an annual - but the AME wanted $30,000.

As Mike Holmes says, 95% of contractors are either
thieves or incompetent.

Oh yeah.  The AME didn't bother to connect the
hoses on the right engine and it blew all the oil
out over the nacelle right after the first takeoff.
Immediate emergency landing.  Thanks, guys.

$30,000 to screw up a good airplane.

I posted this info to AvCan and of course it was
yanked - they love censorship over there - and
it was hilarious.  The AME's said it was the owner's
job to thoroughly clean the aircraft before it got
there, so they couldn't see any smoking rivets.

Riiiight.

Transport says you have to have an annual signed
off in your journey log.

Transport also has no problem with AME's pencil
whipping annuals.  Got that, too.

But don't confuse a current annual with airworthiness.

As the owner/operator, it is up to you to ensure that
the aircraft is airworthy - and I mean [b]safe[/b], not paperwork
BS - before every flight, if you want to continue
living.

Hint:  if you want something done right, do it yourself.
Liquid Charlie

ROTFLMAOOooooo -- this has to be the most classic thread drift EVEEEER -- in fact poor old Elmo is jet propelled sideways -- I love it !!!!!!

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qhe0-EpcTLk/S ... Tombe2.jpg[/img]
Strega

[quote author=CpnCrunch link=topic=1110.msg4270#msg4270 date=1447546797]
I don't know if Strega has outed anyone. Some of the other posters here have (or at least, have tried to). I agree it's a dickish thing to do. I just wanted to have a little bit of fun and give Strega a taste of his own trolling medicine.

So that $4k oil change on the 340: was it at M****** Maintenance? They once gave the owner of a 172 a $10k bill for an annual, after they decided to replace a whole bunch of stuff without telling him first. I also heard another 172 owner say that they did something similar to him.
[/quote]

4k oil change was in southern Ontario... might be the same experts as the ones that "fixed" the 421 in Colonels thread...
Strega

[quote]You've repeatedly taken to posting info directly about BPF. His real name, where he currently works. Not sure why. Was this not the  case? Chuck started the thread. Do you not remember?[/quote]

Show me where?

I have zero use for people like BPF and the shit he distributes around about everything... my bad if I call him on it...  Does it hurt your feelings when I call people on their BS?