Anonymity?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Strega

So I'll see you at my hanger at 8 ok?

The shitter is ripe to be cleaned.

Strega

Vtoss

As you are sooo smart, and figured out about my red cherokee,  here it is in its glory.

Do you want to come and fly it?  I know its not as nice as your shiny 172a
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Strega

Vtoss,

Here is another one of my "mythical" aircraft,, this one was taken in a "mytical place" at a "mythical airshow" on another "mythical continent"

But you know that right ?   
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Strega

[quote author=Shiny link=topic=6656.msg17908#msg17908 date=1499466521]
So you're Hep Porter? I suppose its a ways to fly from Gardnerville, Nevada. Never would have guessed. Good to finally meet you! Where is your hangar there just in case I'm by that way?
[/quote]

Ask Vtoss,  he knows all about me...   

Any FYI there is no airport at Gardenerville, and its really not that far,  I was down there a couple weeks ago.
Strega

[quote author=Shiny link=topic=6656.msg17911#msg17911 date=1499467382]
You'll forgive my incredulity, since the airpanes in the pictures are all registered to different people. So unless you're also pulling off some sort of anonymity scam in real life, I have to remain doubtful of your claims. Also, in the "Pooder" pic there is no evidence of an airshow going on, just some guys collected around an airplane. Also no hangar.

-doubtfully yours, Shiny
[/quote]

Yup,, all smoke and mirrors. 

Vtoss is right,, Im just a kid with a computer  (and a shit red cherokee)  and mythical stories.
Vtoss

[quote author=Strega link=topic=6656.msg17909#msg17909 date=1499466545]

Here is another one of my "mythical" aircraft,, this one was taken in a "mytical place" at a "mythical airshow" on another "mythical continent"

But you know that right ? 
[/quote]

Yes, I know you used to waggle your little stick inside that little pooder, but I saw it on barnstormers a few months ago so I assumed you had sold it. And that yellow plane is probably the Lancair 235 that you sold recently, leaving just the half share in the 79 Warrior. (Sorry, I'll use the correct model name). So yeah, you have owned 5 aircraft, just not all at the same time, and no C340.

I will say that the air racing is pretty cool, and you do have a lot of balls and skill to be able to do that. It's a lot more interesting than boasting of having a hangar full of 5 mythical planes.
Strega

Yup...

Your assumptions are right on vtoss..    are you gonna come for a ride in the "red cherokee" I crashed?

You know everything about me vtoss,,  You should know all about my other aircraft.  (I know they arent as good as a 172A but I do my best)

Strega

Shiny and Vtoss,

Why dont you post pictures of your "shiny" airplanes.

Vtoss,  here is another one of my aircraft,,  make sure you call transport canada and tell them I was having an incident.