MRC

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Vtoss

So was it worth buying and maintaining two planes for hour building just so you could have one year of crap wages in the aviation industry?

Strega

Ah,,  you are like shiny,, you know more about me than me :)

David MacRay

OH oh oh, me next, I want to know more about you than you.

Did you enjoy that ice cream?
Strega

I always enjoy ice cream :)
David MacRay

You would you beast.  >:(
Strega

I was not "cagey" with details,,,  I was asking for more info as what I was provided was brief.. 

If I had a specific timeline, I would have provided it, you reference to "within the week" is your assumption...  (Clearly not correct)

This was your first reply :

"Haven't heard of any crashes, an online search turns up nothing."

You would think someone like yourself would up up to speed with all that goes around with flight training in the local area,  you would think writing off a seneca would be a noteworthy event to "hear about"

Does crashing 3 aircraft make you a better pilot because it was a "learning experience" ?

Why dont you have the courage to tell all of the members here about your "learning experiences"

Again,  if you find this forum distasteful,  please dont come here, and please dont post here.

I find it distasteful there are instructors (that are now working for TCCA) that think it is perfectly acceptable to recover a light twin from inverted flight by a split s. - But then again,  Im a bad person.

Strega

Shiny,

You keep putting words in my mouth..

Where did I define what a "crash" is?

I stated a birdstrike is a birdstrike... not a crash.

In my books, if you cant fly an aircraft after landing because something is bent due to pilot error,, that is a crash - I am a bad person though.

What do you call it? 

Oh and you didnt answer my question, does crashing 3 aircraft make you a better pilot than someone that has not crashed any aircraft?

I really dont care who pays you to fly their airplanes, not my circus.
David MacRay

I was trying to make a light hearted joke. I'm not sure it worked.

I certainly did not want to make things worse. Looks a bit like I did.

Almost a seperate point. I am definately tired of reading negative garbage about guys at AvCanada.
If that is what is going to be written here I guess that's what this place if for.
It certainly never occurred to me that that would be the point of a new forum.

I hoped for to talk about airplanes and flying but also have HOT AIR to write about other things too.
I figured other things were going to be fun stuff, music, motorcycles, pizza.