Elmo V. Jet Engine

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
CpnCrunch

I get the impression SSU knows who Strega is. I see Strega posted a comment about shares in Okotoks' cessna 150 back in 2006, so I imagine they bumped into each other at some point. Perhaps SSU can tell us whether Strega is the real deal, or is full of BS.

Liquid Charlie

Well being just a dumb pilot this thread had my head spinning -- math -- formulas -- gazintas -- fuck all I want is either more noise or less noise when I grab power/thrust levers and the more levers the better - I got big hands

But tell me is Elmo OK --  he really does come back to life -- Right!
Strega

[quote]I get the impression SSU knows who Strega is. I see Strega posted a comment about shares in Okotoks' cessna 150 back in 2006, so I imagine they bumped into each other at some point. Perhaps SSU can tell us whether Strega is the real deal, or is full of BS[/quote]

So does he....  Im sure he will confirm to you Im nothing but a 15 yr old kid that lives in my moms basement that plays flight sim... 
Liquid Charlie

But do you pay rent --  >:D
Strega

[quote]Are you still racing the Cassutt?[/quote]

You tell me?  it seem you and Cap'n crunch sit around all day and dream about me...  :)
Strega

[quote]But do you pay rent --  [/quote]

Na... mom likes me...
CpnCrunch

Would that be the Cassutt named after a slang word for a vagina?

I guess when Strega was rejected by the airlines, he decided to just fly as a hobby funded by his engineering job in the oil+gas industry. How are you paying those $600 avgas bills for your 340 now that oil prices have tanked (or was that your friend's 340 too?)

PS, don't get mad at me. I'm just trolling you because you do the same to AMEs all the time. Your identity is quite well hidden due to the misinformation you've given on avcanada.
Rookie Pilot

[quote author=CpnCrunch link=topic=1110.msg4248#msg4248 date=1447464250]
Would that be the Cassutt named after a slang word for a vagina?

I guess when Strega was rejected by the airlines, he decided to just fly as a hobby funded by his engineering job in the oil+gas industry. How are you paying those $600 avgas bills for your 340 now that oil prices have tanked (or was that your friend's 340 too?)

PS, don't get mad at me. I'm just trolling you because you do the same to AMEs all the time. Your identity is quite well hidden due to the misinformation you've given on avcanada.
[/quote]

If that's true, based on what I'm seeing, we will see if he even has a job in 6 months to a year. Things are about to get a lot worse for the unprepared. A lot.