Forum Fight!!!

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

Is the the Aero Commander Shrike certified for aerobatics?

Strega

Dunno.. According to mr crunch... no.. I must have done illegal things....
Colonel

TC breaks the law every day, and no one cares.

Brian Mulroney took a $500,000 cash bribe as the
sitting PM for every Airbus that Air Canada bought,
and no one could give a shit.

Not sure what the big deal is.

Crunch:  why do you care so much about Strega?
It's getting just a little weird.

I honestly don't worry much about what either
of you do, or think, or like, or don't like.  Both
of you could snap-roll King Airs all day long, for
all it matters to me.
Strega

CpnCrunch wrote:
Strega wrote: Interesting...  you should call you split s buddy "little pistons" and report me. 

In the mean time.. Fuck off.

So, you're quite happy to insult other people all day, but if anyone even questions you then you just run off in a hissy fit. You can't even seem to answer a simple aerobatic question without launching into personal attacks (and still no answer). Classy.

Anyway, I guess scudrunners is pointless for actual aviation discussion. It's only use appears to be for calling BPF an idiot all day long.

Go back to the other forum and read my "split s to recover thread"    it has been discussed in great detail. perhaps it is your reading comprehension that needs some work.

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... t+recovery

Oh and by the way,, the "personal attacks" thing does work here.... 

I will make it simple..

Split S's are great ways to get killed, and are the stupidest way to recover from inverted flight. 
Colonel

Split S's are great ways to get killed, and are the stupidest way to recover from inverted flight
Here's the thing.  You don't have to believe
what anyone here says.

Take an unusual attitude recovery course (in
the USA, of course) and get back to us with
what you learned.
Chuck Ellsworth

Rookie Pilot wrote::
"" Few bashing him seem willing to extend the same candor about themselves, it would seem to me.  ""
And there are some of us who have not wrote off a twin during touch and go landing  training, nor have we lost complete control during air exercise training and then recovered by doing a split S.

Are we  not allowed to comment on these subjects because we don't need candor?
CpnCrunch

Chuck Ellsworth wrote: Is the the Aero Commander Shrike certified for aerobatics?

No, aerobatics are prohibited in it. Apparently (according to a book) Bob Hoover got special certification for his particular plane to do aerobatics. I'm sure if he hadn't done that, the FAA would have grounded him a lot sooner than they did.
Chuck Ellsworth

Is Bob Hoover grounded?
Strega

Colonel Sanders wrote:
Split S's are great ways to get killed, and are the stupidest way to recover from inverted flight
Here's the thing.  You don't have to believe
what anyone here says.

Take an unusual attitude recovery course (in
the USA, of course) and get back to us with
what you learned.

Colonel,

I have offer to take him,  if he has the balls to show up at my hanger.  I dont have the same skill and experience with respect to aerobatics as you do,, but I can say with 100% confidence, I am 100000x better than, lets say, "little pistons"
Rookie Pilot

Chuck Ellsworth wrote: Rookie Pilot wrote::
"" Few bashing him seem willing to extend the same candor about themselves, it would seem to me.  ""
And there are some of us who have not wrote off a twin during touch and go landing  training, nor have we lost complete control during air exercise training and then recovered by doing a split S.

Are not allowed to comment on these subjects because we don't need candor?

Horse beat to death, IMO, and unlike Strega, he answered questions with detail and candor, in my disinterested opinion.

The professional way to do it -- is NOT to single someone else out. It's for (Strega) to say,  "here's a mistake I made, and why you shouldn't do this". That's professional.

Do what you want, but don't expect a giant fan club.