Time for Oshkosh Bitches

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
cgzro

heh heh .. Yes but we can still do surface acro when its -10C at an airport right after take-off ;)

Colonel

I think I'm getting too old for all those endless
months of cold, dark winter, moving snow, the
wind and air so cold it hurts to breathe. 

Having to wear all those silly clothes.

The slush, the salt, the sand, the mud everywhere,
on your shoes, tracked into the house, inside the car. 

And when it melts, the bugs and the humidity. 

The cherry on top is TC.  I still don't have my phone
and laptop, six months after they were seized.  I
doubt the criminals running the government will
ever bother returning them.

I don't use that term "criminal" as hyperbole.  I
discussed the seizure with an attorney who said
that it was unlawful.  People who break the law
are criminals, and those are the people at TC.
Nark1

I have a PC tomorrow. Failing that, I'm heading to Key West grabbing a 35' sloop/schooner and beach bumming through the the Caribbean.

I'm probably going to pass tomorrow, so I guess I'll stay in Wisconsin and enjoy Airventure this week.

On Friday I'll be hanging out with my Army buddies.  They're flying the Hawk in for a static display. If you talk to any of the pilots, ask for the Canadian. They'll get ahold of me and I'll swing by, if I'm not already there.
ramjet555

It's amazing how anyone who is politically incorrect or who challenges authorities
can suddenly end up with a trumped up search warrant and or seizure of a computer etc
for the sole improper purpose  to gain access to the contents that might have information
on authorities.

The damage is done, its a form of unqualified defamation that can be extremely damaging
not to mention costly.

If you cross the border with a computer, only do so with one that you are prepared to have seized
and might loose for a year or so.

There are some CBSA who will seize a computer on nothing more than a desire to be an SOB.

If you read the news and the case law, there is a distinct increase in the number of random
computer searches and seizures crossing back into Canada for no apparent reason other than targeting  older males[font=Verdana][size=78%].[/size][/font]