How could Scudrunners improve?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
ScudRunner-d95

As soon as I can clean up that HTML glitchy thing this site will be perfect!!!  O0

I have to agree with dirtdr things take time and it will grow slowly, our favorite punching bag of a site is almost 20 years old and was a first mover in the field, so dethroning it is a long road ahead.

Don't get me wrong that is not my goal with this site, my intent is to have a fun site to talk shop and I think we are well on our way to establishing ourselves on the Aviation scene.

Now if I get an offer to buy us out for 1.5 million USD like when I asked Joe how much for his site, I might abandon you all and disappear on a boat for awhile only surfacing to restock the booze. But in the meantime I will settle for breaking even and enjoy what I have created even if I have to float it and besides this is one of my least expensive "toys".

Enjoy and thanks to everyone for signing up

fly safe

Scud! 

Rosco P Coltrane

Obviously I agree. Just looking for suggestions.

Now I gotta go. I heard them Duke boys were up by little goat creek up to no good.
Big Ears Teddy

I always thought there was an "e" in Roscoe, but I looked you up on Wikipedia and it turns out I was wrong.

The things you learn here, honestly, it's just amazing!  8)
Gravel Digger

What's everyone's thoughts on transport Canada?
David MacRay

[quote author=Troglodyte link=topic=4227.msg11298#msg11298 date=1473965773]
What's everyone's thoughts on transport Canada?
[/quote]

I'd like to see them offer written exams in plain English.
Gravel Digger

If I got through them, you have no excuse. You're far more intelligent than I.
dirtdr

Is there a now posts feature on this site? That would be super handy