Welcome New Members - Introduce Yourself and Say Hi

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
ScudRunner-d95

Sorry I usually send out a personal greeting to all new members (I will soon),  but I have been very busy lately. Turns out chasing a toddler around takes up allot of my time and sleep is highly valued secondary past time.

Anyway as always I would like to welcome our latest member to Scudrunners.com, Feel free to post topics about whatever you like aviation related or not. Even if you post something political in the General Aviation Forum its all good, try and keep the discussions civil but we understand not everyone has the same opinion and debate is healthy and welcomed here.

Please make this site your own and as always if you have a suggestion please do not hesitate to message me or email ([email]scudrunner@scudrunners.com[/email])

So lets welcome our latest members, it seams we have had a number of new members sign up in the past week/month.

Blackroc
Ross1
John Swallow
Salt
pdw
Dhc2Guy
247vis
goldeneagle

Say Hi and if you like take a second to introduce yourself.

PS Ill make this topic a sticky

ScudRunner-d95

And Welcome Mmartin1872 who just signed up, welcome aboard!