I find it funny...

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Strega

Little pistons is my hero, and I wish I could be like him.

I wish I could split s light piston twins, I wish I could crash airplanes, I wish I could teach people all the "right" things to do...

CpnCrunch

Strega wrote: I dunno where he is... Im in different provinces all the time...

You see, I actually do have airplanes, and I actually do fly.

Airplanes can take you from province to province.. This is the whole Idea ;)

Isn't your Cassutt having its engine repaired at the moment? I believe that 340 you talk about is owned by your employer, and they probably don't let you fly wherever you like in it for personal use. I see they lost a billion dollars in the last quarter, so I wonder how long you'll have your expensive toy for.
Strega

Yup...

and I sit at home and play flight sim or x plane.

I am nothing but BS... when I grow up, can I be like little pistons?
CpnCrunch

Strega wrote: Yup...

and I sit at home and play flight sim or x plane.

I am nothing but BS... when I grow up, can I be like little pistons?

You're an overpaid middle manager in the oil industry.

One thing I find very amusing is that you're not actually a professional engineer yourself, even though you've done a bunch of trolling that AMEs aren't real engineers. You're a "professional licensee" rather than a professional engineer, with a college diploma instead of a degree. There's nothing wrong with that, I'm not a professional engineer either (even though I do have a university engineering degree). However it means that you're really no more of a "proper engineer" than an AME is.
Strega

Mr Crunch...

Yup. and I sit at home in my parents basement.
Strega

My Crunch.

For someone that thinks they know everything about me.. you really dont know fuck all. I find it rather amusing.

When are you coming to my hanger?  are you chicken that you might be wrong?  My invitation stands....  fyi I can show you my degree if you come..
CpnCrunch

Strega wrote: My Crunch.

For someone that thinks they know everything about me.. you really dont know fuck all. I find it rather amusing.

When are you coming to my hanger?  are you chicken that you might be wrong?  My invitation stands....  fyi I can show you my degree if you come..

That info is from your linkedin profile and company bio. If you have a degree as well as the poly diploma, it's probably worth putting that on your linkedin profile. I'm pretty sure I haven't got the wrong person...you're an expert in coiled tubing, right?
mcrit

Fellas, you're all just making yourselves look bad; And I'm not speaking from a piloting skills view point.
CpnCrunch

I was just having a little fun with Strega, but I agree this thread has pretty much run its course.
Cdnpilot77

Yup...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.