Has anyone flown with Flair?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
David MacRay

I’m looking at their sale right now. You can get from Calgary to Abbotsford and back for under $80 in September. I’m wondering how it compares to riding a greyhound bus back in the old days, you know, when there was greyhound bus service.

It’s a lot shorter trip in a germ tube. I’m vaccinated, what could go wrong?

mcrit

Jetsgo Redux
trey kule

…..and $40 each way for a carry on!
CpnCrunch

Nope. Just make sure you have a backup plan if you do.
Liquid_Charlie

To me it's pretty simple and it holds true for most everything.

You get what you pay for and it seems people just don't get that. Cheap equals not rights when things go sideways. Just read the ticket fine print. It will be an eye opener.
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"
David MacRay

I chickened out so far and I should have posted a link. https://flyflair.com/

The ticket started at $14 and change from Abbotsford to Calgary. While I was clicking around it went up to $19. The $80 was a ticket there and a $19 ticket back plus tax and fees.

I was never certain what you could bring. Bare ticket seemed to allow a 7 kg carry on. So some socks a couple t-shirts and dainties. I might go just for the experience though that type of entertainment was much more fun when I was younger.

Edit : Um, this can only be fun if I expect to get stranded and lose at least a portion of the $80. https://simpleflying.com/flair-phone-lines-disconnect/