You're all a bunch of degenerates...

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
cloudrunner

Not really, but I've just insulted you all in one-fell-swoop and I hope to never do it again, at least not all at once  :-[

And first off, what's the deal with the home page? I get a message re: "falling feces at a sweet 16 party"??  I mean, I'm a bit twisted, but jebus.. I'm not much of a scat man  :o

I haven't had a chance to look around here yet but will make a point of it. Chuck directed me to this location and I have since retired "cloudrunner" from the other place.

Just wanted to say hello and figured I would I arrive with a bit of a punch as I am sure I will be told in short order if  my cloudrunner persona is appropriate for this forum. If this is a particularly "politically correct" type of place, I'm afraid that is not in keeping with my time in life and please feel free to tell me to fuck off.

It was a lovely day here in Scotland. The sun is still lighting up the Campsie Fells here in my back yard. Hope you are all well.

An afterthought, and shameful of me was that there are certainly ladies present and the first title was a bit over the top, even as tongue in cheek to make a point. 

Colonel

You're all a bunch of degenerates
That's a heluva improvement for me!

Reminds me when Yasser Arafat got
the Nobel Peace prize (I am not making
this up - google it) for "most improved"  :o

It was a lovely day here in Scotland
Now I know you're putting us on ...
ScudRunner-d95

Hahah love it er wait your banned ! Nah we have a sense of humour here.

The front page I am debating making it static, I post aviation news and articles on there and link it to my Facebook pages to drive people to this site. It's a way of getting the word out, people then repost them and others find our site and hopefully join up.  The Party Pooper article drew 190 views but I have only 30 followers on there so it is free advertising.

And besides poop flying onto a party is funny.

Welcome to the forum.
cloudrunner

ScudRunner wrote: Welcome to the forum.
Thank you. Hope it all goes as you plan...
cloudrunner

It was a lovely day here in Scotland
Now I know you're putting us on ...
Maybe it's just my whisky colored glasses...
HiFlyChick

cloudrunner wrote:...An afterthought, and shameful of me was that there are certainly ladies present and the first title was a bit over the top, even as tongue in cheek to make a point.
As one of said "ladies" (or at least I try, my mother said that ladies don't drive motorcycles  :) ) I have to say that I'd be more inclined to correct your grammar and/or spelling than sentiment....

Now if you had said
"Your all a bunch of degeneretes"
you would have had a flaming on your hands  ;)
cloudrunner

HiFlyChick wrote: Now if you had said
"Your all a bunch of degeneretes"
you would have had a flaming on your hands  ;)
My spelling and grammar definitely lack refinement, spellcheck is a dear friend. I am just glad you didn't catch the original title, it also lacked refinement  ;)