Welcome to Scudrunners, Updated: Terms & Conditions / Legal

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
ScudRunner-d95

Welcome to the Scudrunners.com

If you are just finding our forum for the first time please sign up and start posting.

Everyone is welcome here you don't have to be a Pilot, if you like airplanes and aviation come aboard post anything that you find interesting, it does not always have to be aviation related. Our mods won't nit pick your post or delete them because of personal bias or other dubious reasons. I welcome you linking to your own sites or others.

I would like a free and open forum to have a civil and knowledgeable discussions. Also we all have a twisted and dark sense of humor around here so fire away with your best.

New Members, please introduce yourself, start a thread and say hi.

You may notice some people have their credentials listed below their names, if you like to put yours up just follow these steps.
I have made the following groups

SPP
PPL
CPL
ATPL

To join a "group".

Go to
--Modify Profile
---Membergroups
Click to join whichever group you identify with, you know just like when you use the washroom.

You can only identify with one group at a time and that is what will be displayed until you leave that group and join another. Or as in the spirit of this site you just don't care do nothing and you're good. 

As always if you have any questions please message me or email scudrunner@scudrunners.com

Cheers

ScudRunner
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Terms & Conditions Update November 2018

[url=Forum/terms-and-conditions-legal/29/]Forum/terms-and-conditions-legal/29/[/url]

Please take a read through our updated Terms and Conditions / Legal section. In this section you will find various threads, of course this will include our Terms and Conditions which govern this site. Secondly, there will be various threads regarding laws that pertain to this and other online forums.