AC Cheerleaders

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Colonel

I understand he is violently upset that Hilary is not President.

Boggles the mind.

mcrit

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=9262.msg25464#msg25464 date=1540913846]
I wonder why Rockie has disappeared?

Maybe A.C. decided he was an embarrassment even to them?
[/quote]

He and I were having a spirited discussion at the other site.  The discussion resulted in me getting a 2 week vacation.  I suspect Rockie got longer.  Or he just gave up and went fetal.  :)
Colonel

His last Christmas card that he sent me (in 2016 - he went dark since then)
was a bit off the wall:

[img width=376 height=500][/img]
Slick Goodlin

[quote author=Colonel Sanders link=topic=9262.msg25472#msg25472 date=1541011656]
His last Christmas card that he sent me
[/quote]
You know, things started looking up part way through that third paragraph but lost the plot again pretty quickly.
Rookie Pilot

Fascinating people commenting on a responsibility they couldn't possibly comprehend the depth of, like president of a nation.

99% of people out there couldn't be mayor of a village of 1000, let alone anything else.

Pilots are about as qualified as the CNN bubbleheads in that regard.
Colonel

CNN and their ilk are [i]not[/i] stupid.  They are telling you what they
[i]know[/i] are lies, to try to make you believe something that they know
is false.

That's called propaganda.  Or in the parlance of the day, #fakenews.

[url=https://www.ajc.com/news/national-govt- ... CeTIGKS5I/]https://www.ajc.com/news/national-govt- ... CeTIGKS5I/[/url]

[quote]Senate panel says woman admits fake accusation against Kavanaugh

The U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee has asked the Justice Department to further investigate a California woman, claiming that she admitted making a false accusation of rape against Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings, saying [b]the woman confessed Thursday that she made the accusation to help derail Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination.[/b]

In his letter, Grassley described how committee investigators had interviewed the woman, Ms. Judy Munro-Leighton, on Thursday of this week, and that she admitted her claims were false.

“Under questioning by Committee investigators, Ms. Munro-Leighton admitted, contrary to her prior claims, that she had not been sexually assaulted by Judge Kavanaugh,” Grassley wrote.

Grassley said because of the woman’s unique name, it wasn’t hard to figure out that her story didn’t match up with facts.

“Committee investigators were able to use open-source research to locate Ms. Munro-Leighton and determine that she: (1) is a [b]left-wing activist[/b]; (2) is decades older than Judge Kavanaugh; and (3) lives in neither the Washington DC area nor California, but in Kentucky,” he wrote.

Grassley said that when confronted with those details this week, Munro-Leighton not only admitted that her allegation was false, but that [b]she had never met the judge[/b].[/quote]

CNN would have you believe crap like this, that they know is false.  That's evil.
JW Scud

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=9262.msg25464#msg25464 date=1540913846]
I wonder why Rockie has disappeared?

Maybe A.C. decided he was an embarrassment even to them?

[/quote]

Maybe he is coming over here.
Rookie Pilot

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/p ... fghanistan

The Left's favourite news source.  Have to wonder how the vets feel about this.