Peter Sripol

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
JW Scud

He's flown with Dreadnought though. Maybe he can teach the Colonel a thing or three ;)

David MacRay

I'm curious about "Dreadnought" but I'm not sure I want to watch one of his films to find out if that's a person or some sort of a condition.
David MacRay

Ok, I'm not watching but according to Google he's living the life. Dreadnought is a Reno racer guy. Other things mentioned, he greys out in an L-39, lands a DC-3 and flys some sort of jet to the Bahamas. Good for him.
Colonel

I will admit I liked the part where he tried to ride along during a loop
in (someone else's) Pitts and he barfed  ;D

PS  Chipmunk is very easy to fly - not a fire-breathing dragon like
a 172 or Cherokee.
David MacRay

I'd like to confirm this rumour.
Colonel

[quote]I'd like to confirm this rumour.[/quote]

That Slick has lesbian neighbors?  You want photos or video?
David MacRay

A video of them wearing watches and flying a chipmonk would be nice.
Chris

Mike Patey's build series for Draco is badass. Hard to not be with a turbine Wilga.

Trey Palmer is an excellent videographer and makes a lot of good stuff with cool planes and neat people.

Pitts Artist (on Vimeo) also has some really good stuff. Just a guy flying his little blue plane with lots of cameras.

Flight Chops... Meh. I don't care much for the stuff he makes but he's found a way to have his fun with flying. Good job?
David MacRay

I won't dog pile but no more Flightchops in my thread.

Does anyone in Alberta have a Chipmonk I could try once I can fly again? I'll bring fresh home made cookies.