Yak 110 Again

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
BCPilotguy

We've talked about the Yak 110 on here before, but the Fat Tire Cowboys have strapped on a new dangly bit that makes a lot of noise. Turn up your sound at about 0:40.

[facebook][/facebook]

ScudRunner-d95

Awesome, I was hoping they would feather the props and fly by with jet thrust only.
BCPilotguy

[quote author=ScudRunner link=topic=8271.msg22863#msg22863 date=1523715890]
Awesome, I was hoping they would feather the props and fly by with jet thrust only.
[/quote]

I think that may have been beyond the scope of a 15 minute test flight.
cgzro

Twin engine unlimited acro is pretty rare, I've only seen loops and rolls stuff with twins before. Presumably this thing can be thrown around very aggressively which should be pretty damn entertaining. I'm sure they will be in demand on the airshow circuit and make some money and have fun which is the goal of course.
BCPilotguy

[facebook][/facebook]

I'd say development is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see what their performance is going to look like at Oshkosh (vicariously anyway, I won't be there).