Racism?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Chuck Ellsworth

I see there is an add for flight instructors for a first nation flying school and they have a preference for first nation ancestry, is that not racist?

Suppose I started a flight school and advertised for instructors with a preference for white instructors how would that go over?

vanNostrum

You would be shackle and chain to the gate at 24 Sussex and receive fifty lashes in front of the cheering public
so you never forget that some Canadians are more equal than others
Eric Janson

[quote author=Chuck Ellsworth link=topic=6152.msg16150#msg16150 date=1493348679]
I see there is an add for flight instructors for a first nation flying school and they have a preference for first nation ancestry, is that not racist?[/quote]

Isn't this called "Affirmative Action"? I guess that's a Politically correct term for Racism.

I guess that Racism only applies to White people these days - people are being taught to hate themselves because they are white! It's bizarre.

[youtube]6TU50Bz3Ey0[/youtube]

[youtube]EE0YmFqedhY[/youtube]
Liquid Charlie

There is actually an english stop sign left in PQ - I actually saw it. It's located (was anyway) behind the old airport hilton in montreal. I smiled :-)