YouTuber faces up to 20 years…

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Nark

For being an idiot:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattnovak/ ... c8fa944fc1

20 years is a bit harsh, especially when murders get less than 5…

However someone needs to be the scapegoat for enforcement action against social media stars.

Next on my narc to the FAA list is Gryder. Another burglar of the turds.

Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Colonel

Oddly they are going after him for obstruction - a process crime - rather than the actual act.

Interesting.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Slick Goodlin

What’s the actual act, littering? The FAA already threw their book at him I suspect the obstruction charge was probably picked for being a slam dunk.

I’d heard somewhere that he can have a significantly reduced sentence as a part of a plea bargain he made but any contesting or appealing permanently removes the deal.
TwinOtterFan

Nark wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 1:10 pm

I can't figure that guy out, I first seen him when he was invited and tied in with some other YouTube guys who are all about safety and no messing around, but I do not see any of them working with him anymore. I assumed there was some type of falling out.
Colonel

I think his intentions are good, but he seems to get into odd battles which might baffle mere mortals.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Nark

TwinOtterFan wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 3:32 pm
Nark wrote:

I can't figure that guy out, I first seen him when he was invited and tied in with some other YouTube guys who are all about safety and no messing around, but I do not see any of them working with him anymore. I assumed there was some type of falling out.
His presentation is a bit lacking…

He will tell you he’s the smartest man in the room. (He’s often not)

All respect lost when trying to run over a police car with a DC3. Funny, but no respect.

https://www.avweb.com/news/pilot-arrest ... -incident/
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Slick Goodlin

I didn’t realize he had his own DC-3. I thought those were two crew, how do you get a second person to go along with shenanigans like that?
mcrit

Nark wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 12:06 am
TwinOtterFan wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 3:32 pm
Nark wrote:

His presentation is a bit lacking…

He will tell you he’s the smartest man in the room. (He’s often not)

All respect lost when trying to run over a police car with a DC3. Funny, but no respect.

https://www.avweb.com/news/pilot-arrest ... -incident/
You’d think that incident would be enough for the FAA to pull his medical on mental health grounds.