Happy New Year everyone!

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Squaretail

Colonel wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:09 pm

What I would like to know is: does aviation somehow attract psychotics? Or does it take normal people and make them like that?
Yes.

Never think that you have met the most psychotic person in aviation, that's like a dare to the universe to top it.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
Scudrunner
Site Admin

napoleonsolow wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:42 pm
Now, about this forum's dismal performance...

You made a big mistake when you let it become a soapbox for Andy Boyd, and that's reflected in the audience numbers.

Everywhere he goes, people leave in droves. And that rhymes.

He is forum poison.

You wonder why you have so few users?

This place could have been something good, but you made a fatal error.

And you can take dat to the bank!
Hi and welcome to the forum! If you have any issues or questions please PM me or email scudrunner@scudrunners.com
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Colonel

My home address is in many databases - DMV, FAA, etc.

If any of the internet psychos need to take my front door, have at it. We can probably make the evening news.

Remember a couple years back, when some internet psychos tried to take Tucker Carlson's front door when he was at work?

I understand they wanted to rape and kill his wife and daughters. Keep in mind that Tucker Carlson was born in SF, describes himself as a liberal, and used to work at CNN. He has a silly talk show I don't watch, but obviously what he says enrages the internet psychos to acts of rage and violence against his wife and children.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.