Is COVID finally over in Canada?

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Colonel

Yes, this is aviation related.

I keep hearing rumors.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Slick Goodlin

So they say. I think Dear Leader has recognized a credible threat to his reign and has to soften up a little on the people.
CaptNerdly

Apparently October 1st is Freedom Day for us plague rats who refused to participate in the experiment.
Colonel

I think Saturday - after three years - I will finally be allowed to visit Canada.

My wife and I never got “vaccinated”. We had the Rona Feb 2020 and it was no big deal. We’ve been just fine since then. I have years and years of negative daily tests since then.

It’s going to be really strange to be back. I didn’t think it would ever happen.

You don’t need the App? Remember I can’t bring a phone or computer into Canada.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

I think Pierre Polievere has more to do with this than any Liberal will admit to. But you know they are right they are "following the science", you know Political Science to try and not get slaughtered at the next election.

Down in the USA at the moment but alas I return prior to October 1st which is the day Science has determined Covid no longer poses a threat.
I guess I should feel honoured to have been one of the very first to use ArriveCan and now one of the very last before Covid magically dissapears from Canada on Oct 1.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Colonel

Do you guys still wear masks flying airplanes, driving cars and in shopping malls?

I think I will fly to a US border city and try to cross by car.

If they seize my stuff and tell me to fuck off, I can just turn around and drive back home.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Never wore a mask flying.

5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.