4 Bar Cessna 172 Admiral Fired for Sexy Time in Plane

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

https://www.airlive.net/russian-pilot-i ... s-student/

A Russian pilot has been fired for making an intimate video with a female cadet in a cockpit.
According to the local news site Gazeta, the 28-year-old instructor who worked as a pilot at the Sasovo Flight School Of Civil Aviation took off with the unidentified 21-year-old student on a Cessna 172 aircraft.

Local media reported the instructor, who was a married man, had persuaded the student to engage in sexual activities with him after promising to give her extra flight time. She had reportedly initially refused because he was married but later acquiesced when he offered the extra tuition.

When questioned about what happened in the raunchy encounter, the young woman said autopilot was on and claimed they had only kissed and hugged. She later said it was a one-off and had not been repeated.

The scandal came to light when she had a row with one of her fellow cadets, who then decided to post the footage online to get revenge, according to local media.

Several unidentified employees of the flight school had been alerted to the footage and confirmed that the pilot and cadet were their colleagues.

After the intimate video was confirmed as having been filmed during a flight on one of the planes owned by the school, both the pilot and the cadet were thrown out of the institution, although some media said that the woman had already resigned and collected her paperwork when she heard that the video had been made public.

5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Slick Goodlin

That’s terrible, what kind of low brow website would host such a video? I mean, specifically, what address would such a thing be found at?
Colonel

Flight schools sure have improved a lot since I instructed.
JW Scud

From what I can see, that sure is a heck of a nice stack there and I would love to get my hands all over them. One has to pay top dollar to get them that perfect though.

Full Garmin, I believe.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

JW Scud wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 3:27 am
From what I can see, that sure is a heck of a nice stack there and I would love to get my hands all over them. One has to pay top dollar to get them that perfect though.
Ya but the maintenance costs are a real killer, first its great to have all the bells and whistles but you get used to it and Garmin knows it so you gotta keep shelling out the bucks to play or it just leaves.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
JW Scud

Scudrunner wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 4:42 pm
JW Scud wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 3:27 am
Ya but the maintenance costs are a real killer, first its great to have all the bells and whistles but you get used to it and Garmin knows it so you gotta keep shelling out the bucks to play or it just leaves.
Definitely a high maintenance rack. Fun to play with though. Hopefully, no negative feedback through the headset.

But with Garmin, I’ll put up with it, at least until a new rack is available.
Colonel

You guys stopped talking about avionics a long time ago, right?
JW Scud

Colonel wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:43 pm
You guys stopped talking about avionics a long time ago, right?
What else would we be talking about. Get your mind out of the gutter. We are not male chauvinists here.

When I talk about any knob-handling, I am talking about the radio panel.
Colonel

Good news! The Russian pilot got a job as a lifeguard in LA.

Now, don't be snitty, he's going to do just fine:

https://www.foxla.com/news/la-lifeguard ... alary-2021
Highest-paid LA County lifeguards made up to $500,000 in 2021: Report

The report also reveals more than 90 lifeguards in LA County earned at least $200,000 and 20 lifeguards made between $300,000 and $510,283.
So, fuck that pilot gig. Get a tan!
JW Scud

Colonel wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:08 pm
Good news! The Russian pilot got a job as a lifeguard in LA.

Now, don't be snitty, he's going to do just fine:

https://www.foxla.com/news/la-lifeguard ... alary-2021
Highest-paid LA County lifeguards made up to $500,000 in 2021: Report

The report also reveals more than 90 lifeguards in LA County earned at least $200,000 and 20 lifeguards made between $300,000 and $510,283.
So, fuck that pilot gig. Get a tan!
Why? Are young oiled California bikini beach babes any hotter than high seniority stewardesses for life, still bitter that they got dumped by some married pilot 30 years ago.