Flair Airlines and the CTA

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

Gotta think AC and WJ are behind this bullshit. Seriously who care about the make up of the board. Bombardier sure like the Québécois not the best candidate and look how they’re doing.

Maybe Elon could use his Canadian Passport and buy AC while he’s cleaning house.

And who did Gerry get loans from to buy Westjet …… guarantee he wasn’t spending his cash.

5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Slick Goodlin

Scudrunner wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:56 pm
Gotta think AC and WJ are behind this bullshit.
I don’t doubt that for a second. Rules are rules and all that but these companies have whole departments to harass the competition.

I’ve never been a fan of Flair but I read this whole CTA thing as proof that someone saw them as a credible threat.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

I've said it before in an article I wrote about the new entrants to the Canadian market, I think Flair and Lynx will be the winners in all this. I predict they will merge together one day.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.