You Probably Didn't Need That Pilot Medical Anyways

Flying Tips and Advice from The Colonel!
Colonel

If you gave your dog three rabies shots, and he still got rabies, would you think they worked?

I’m trying to keep this simple and use small words.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
John Swallow

"If you gave your dog three rabies shots, and he still got rabies, would you think they worked?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An 86-year-old man was in for a routine medical check-up and was excited to tell his doctor that he has impregnated his much younger wife.

Asked by the doctor about how he was feeling, the 86-year-old said, “Things are great, and I’ve never felt better! I now have a 20-year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that, doc?”

The doctor considered the question for a minute, and then began to tell a story.

“I have an older friend, much like you, who is an avid hunter and never misses a season. One day he was setting off to go hunting. In a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun.”

“As he neared a lake, he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water’s edge. He realized he left his gun at home, and so, he couldn’t shoot the magnificent creature. Out of habit he raised his cane, aimed it at the animal as if it was his favorite hunting rifle, and yelled ‘bang bang’. Miraculously, two shots rang out and the beaver fell dead.”

“Now, what do you think of that?” asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old replied, “Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else pumped a few rounds into that beaver.”

The doctor replied, “My point exactly.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That perfectly explains your little comment in a nutshell… :D
Colonel

John: I hope you and Bruce Willis are able to recover, over time.
John Swallow

"...I hope you and Bruce Willis are able to recover, over time."

Thanks for that; I know you mean well and you try so hard.

No recovery from aphasia, I'm afraid. My bête noire is the other end of the torso. Thanks for the good wishes though...
Colonel

No recovery from aphasia
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8223021/
A 52yo male developed sudden-onset reading difficulty and aphasia 7d after the second dose of an mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. Cerebral magnetic resonance imaging revealed an intracerebral bleeding (ICB) in the left temporal lobe.

Aphasia resolved almost completely within a few days.
However, I take your point that the

https://www.nih.gov

is an unreliable source. Probably funded by Trump. Or Satan. Maybe Putin?

The good news is that all these horrible side effects are justified by two facts I got from CNN and MSNBC:

1) the experimental drugs stop you from ever getting COVID again, and
2) COVID is sure to kill you if you catch it. 100% mortality rate.
John Swallow

The good news is that all these horrible side effects are justified by two facts I got from CNN and MSNBC:

1) the experimental drugs stop you from ever getting COVID again, and
2) COVID is sure to kill you if you catch it. 100% mortality rate.

They're wrong. The now-proven drugs certainly DON"T stop you from being infected again. Each time their is a new iteration of the disease, the existing formula may or not not protect you. The sixth wave is sweeping across Ontario now. I expect to be offered a second booster shot in the near future.

Covid won't kill everybody (the new variants are more infectious but less lethal) but it did make life unpleasant for many people and killed a substantial number. Going west with a six-inch piece of rubber hose stuck down your throat is not my idea of a "pleasant passing"...

There's been just under one million deaths in the USA due to COVID; may not be a record but it's still a staggering number...

Canada's had just under 38000; not an insignificant amount for our population.

If you've got a calculator, you can figure out the percentages - population wise.
Colonel

It’s sure a good thing that there were no flu deaths in 2020, only deaths “with” COVID which included deaths from gunfights in Colorado, and traffic deaths in Florida.

I guess the logic behind counting those deaths as COVID was that if they didn’t have the antibodies they would have shot more accurately and driven better, and I accept that as reasonable, because the Left tells us that not only is "natural immunity" from viruses (gained by exposure and recovery) no longer a "thing" but in fact doesn't exist, so they have to censor any mention of it.

That makes sense to me. One day, natural immunity exist and was good, and the next day it didn't exist and was so bad, we couldn't mention it, in order for Pfizer and Johnson&Johnson to make a shitload of $$$.
John Swallow

“One day, natural immunity exist and was good, and the next day it didn't exist and was so bad,…”

Are you asserting that a body has a ‘natural immunity’ to Covid 19 without ever being exposed to the pathogen or a vaccine?
Colonel

Above I said
"natural immunity" from viruses (gained by exposure and recovery)
Was that not sufficiently clear?

I don’t suppose it really matters in Canada because Canadians think it doesn’t exist. And if you mention it you’re a rascist, misogynist Nazi who will not be tolerated in Canada and there is no space for you in Canada.

Did i get that totalitarian quote from your PM correct?

Let me know when you fire up the ovens in your concentration camps.