Taylorcraft Wrecked

Aircraft Accident & Crash Investigation Topics
David MacRay

Everyday someone notices another thing.

Did you happen to see the video of a guy in England, landing a Piper Cub from the same area on MS flight simulator? I might even have been embarrassed by that one.

David MacRay

Slick Goodlin

David MacRay wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:30 pm
Everyday someone notices another thing.

Did you happen to see the video of a guy in England, landing a Piper Cub from the same area on MS flight simulator? I might even have been embarrassed by that one.
I’ve also heard there’s a guy who took a Kitfox to the same place, pulled power to idle, and managed to land at a nearby airport!
David MacRay

I don’t know if it’s a KitFox but that’s in the first video I put up.
Slick Goodlin

Looks like Whistlin Diesel just wrecked his T-cart too. High speed taxied it into a tree for the LOLz. I’m not posting the link, it doesn’t need views.
Colonel

There is something terribly wrong in the world. It's all backwards:

See, I don't mind dying in an airplane - I expect I will, one of these days, it would be incredibly
arrogant of me to think that it won't happen - except for the fact that it would (will) waste a
perfectly good airplane. That would (will) really bother me.

There is a tremendous surplus of people in the world, but only a very small number of airplanes.
Think about that. What are the implications of the above fact?

That guy actually wasn't a bad stick, but his theoretical knowledge was a little light - like most pilots.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.