Anyone want a cheap Stearman?

Aircraft Accident & Crash Investigation Topics
vanNostrum

I used to have very vivid dreams about having to take off from a city street with towering trees on both sides and 2 wires
strung across the tree tops leaving a 50 feet space between them for me to climb through
I woke up every time with my heart pounding
I wonder what a shrink would say

There are only 3 kind of people in this world
Those that can add and those that can't
Colonel

Best not to find out. Like playing a full day of tennis for the first
time in years before your aviation medical, and the doctor asks
how you are, and you say,

"Ok except for some pretty bad chest pains today".

Don't do that.

On that subject, I might mention Lt Col Theresa Long, MD which
has probably been censored in Canada.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Squaretail

vanNostrum wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:52 am
I used to have very vivid dreams about having to take off from a city street with towering trees on both sides and 2 wires
strung across the tree tops leaving a 50 feet space between them for me to climb through
I woke up every time with my heart pounding
Its good to know I'm not the only one that has that occasionally. The problem with that dream (or some variation) is I never remember what leads up to that, only the part where I'm in the process of doing and thinking "wtf am I doing?! This is a bad, BAD idea!"

But then I also have that dream where I can fly like Superman. In the dream it seems so easy and I think "why didn't that just occur to me before?!" Then I can never remember the secret when I wake up.
Don't do that.
Also don't tell them you snore. And if you make that mistake, don't follow it up with "I only snore when I drink too much". They view that as worse than being on your second heart attack and third concussion. At least in America. In Canada they seem to be far more worried I'm suddenly going to go colorblind and somehow not notice.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
David MacRay

I know that dream where you can jump and fly like a bird means you feel in control of your life.

I’m going to guess the other one happens when you don’t.

This is like a re-run of the water cooler thread from years ago over at AdCanada.
Squaretail

Supposedly the secret is to fall and miss the earth. Haven’t managed to work out how to do that yet.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential...