OSH Arrival

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Colonel

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Scudrunner
Site Admin

I like this guys technique better.

F16 sonic boom arrival in KOSH
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Nark

I’m super thankful my arrival didn’t make the YouTube’s.

A friend of mine recorded the tower and my track over ADS-b. I recorded the view from the cockpit. I’m going to try to splice it together. See what sort of movie making magic I can conjure up.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Liquid_Charlie

I'm thinking after watching that video a "wheel" landing might have worked out better - but then again u got to keep flying that aeroplane right to the parking place.
"black air has no lift - extra fuel has no weight"
David MacRay

Jessica Cox (who might have better feet than most pilots) is leaving her plane behind for inspection. Some expletive bent a part of the tail structure.

Most likely it was just an accident and they were too embarrassed to tell someone but, maybe they were jealous of Tim giving her the plane, instead of telling her to grow some arms get a better job and work harder to buy one, so they decided to bend it.
Colonel

I can't be the only one reading the above, thinking: Did I miss something?
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
David MacRay

I don’t think I could comfortably ride with Jessica flying. Just the thought of those Ercoupes freak me out too much.
Squaretail

Ercoupes are neat. Takes a bit getting used to not squirming when you land in a crabbed angle, but there's a lot of fun to be had in any little airplane when you don’t have to be anywhere in particular on a sunny day.
The details of my life are quite inconsequential...
David MacRay

I’m pretty sure that would be like when I drove manual transmission equipped vehicles, then get in something with an automatic transmission, I feel like I’m about to fall down a flight of stairs when I kick the firewall, trying to depress the missing clutch pedal to start the thing.