One Star Reviews: Canadian Flight Centre

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
The Dread Pilot Roberts

Scudrunner
Site Admin

Wow CFC, I did my original Multi IFR there waay back in the day out of ZBB on the mighty Seminole, if memory serves correctly a Paul Harris owned it back then.

I seriously didn't check the notams closely for my ride and we "discovered" the ILS was U/S in YXX. (no wonder I could get a slot time :lol: )

No matter he liked my suggestion to go shoot an a ILS in Bellingham but then gonged me on the circling approach in YXX I think it was off an NDB.
I may have gone below the MDA on the circling procedure when he asked me a question while maneuvering which I thought was dirty pool but I suppose he had to smack me for the missed NOTAM.

Oh well did it again the next day no issues.
5 out of 2 Pilots are Dyslexic.
Nark

I could only stomach about 3 minutes of it.

I despise Vice, they’re in the same boat as buzzfeed.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
digits

It is a pretty ridiculous movie style. I wonder if anyone really believes all the drama more because they repeat it 3-4-5 times?
Chuck Ellsworth

How do you judge flare height and landing height above the runway by looking at the very far end of the runway?
The Dread Pilot Roberts

Nark wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:16 am
I could only stomach about 3 minutes of it.

I despise Vice, their in the same boat as buzzfeed.
I recall when they did actual investigative journalism early on it was quiet good. Then they got bought out and went full click bait millennial fluff crap.