The time has come.

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
anofly

I would chime in more often but i am scared to death on this forum.... Avcanada has gone way downhill in the last few years. Without the Colonel and justcurious …..
BPF is ok , but the colonel doesn't like him...
I need colonel to come back to Canada and teach me how to stay alive in a twin....

Chuck Ellsworth

[quote]I would chime in more often but i am scared to death on this forum....[/quote]

There is absolutely no reason to be scared to chime in here because the members are friendly people and some of them are very high time professional pilots who are more than willing to answer any question you may have.
[quote]Avcanada has gone way downhill in the last few years. Without the Colonel and justcurious …..[/quote]

Avcanada has lost one of aviations best members when they banned the Colonel and I agree with you about Justcurious, I still can't believe he is gone.

[quote]BPF is ok , but the colonel doesn't like him...[/quote]

That could be because BPF is with Transport Canada, and I share the Colonels opinion.

[quote]
I need colonel to come back to Canada and teach me how to stay alive in a twin....[/quote]

He can help you without coming back to Canada, all you need do is ask him to explain what ever it is you are unsure of.
anofly

What? has BPF gone to TC?
he was very helpful when i was new to the nanchang....generous and reasonable... TC has to pitch to the middle, they wont understand really good pilots, they did not like a friend of mine either and he was a good stick, spray pilot, aerobatic pilot and instructor etc..... 
Guys like him and colonel scare folks like transport. I think my buddy took a lot of pride in making  them "uncomfortable" on his aerobatic rides.....