Dash Cam (HD)

Aviation & Pilots Forums, discuss topics that interest Pilots and Aviation Enthusiasts. Looking for information on how to become a pilot? Check out our Free online pilot exams and flight training resources section.
Colonel

This will probably make Arlo and the Airline Pilots feel bad, but oh well.

Skip forward to 5:30 for what Arlo considers a 602.01 contravention.

Q400 Driver

I would also bet a Pitts pilot would pile it in before the day's end if asked to give it a shot. In fact I worked with an S1 rookie spray pilot who did just that. I guess he thought his stick and rudder skills were relative? Feel bad? Oh well. Cause the AgTruck didn't give a shit he flew a Pitts.

What's your point? My bets are you have never sprayed a crop in your life...nor flown an airliner, Colonel-One-Trick-Pony. Your elitist attitude is comical with your limited experience. Particularly when you use a job you have never done to place emphasis on a skill set you don't have, which you believe is required for a job you have never done. Each job at hand requires a different skill set. If you think just because you fly numerous GA planes, you're gods gift to avaiton, you're only kidding yourself.

I also hate to break it to you, but my talent for flying under power lines has yet to come in handy as a 705 skipper.

I've got more time under wires than you do hammering away on your keyboard busting airline pilot balls. And that's a lot. At least one of us has the experience to support our claims vs being a keyboard warrior.

-Signed a Four Bar 705, Jet Driver, and active Spray Pilot
Rosco P Coltrane

Colonel

Looks like someone's got some paperwork to do!

[img width=500 height=333]https://www.itstactical.com/wp-content/ ... orm-02.jpg[/img]

It's quite an honor to communicate with the most skilled airline pilot in Canada!

Thing is, these days, that's more than a little like being the smartest kid in a special needs class.

What makes me really sad is that such a skilled, gifted pilot as yourself, earns such
shitty money.  After your big taxes and tiny dollars, well, you don't earn very much,
which I agree is the real tragedy.  You just aren't appreciated, are you?
Nark1

Q400 Driver, serious question:

Why do you still fly ag and fly 705 (jet)?

Signed,
-another 4 bar jet pilot.
Colonel

I want to see some video of this jet-powered dash 8.  Afterburners are bad-ass.

That sounds pretty cool.  Props are for boats, after all.