Missinipi Pay Scale

Colonel

If someone told me that Newsom and Trudeau were brothers I would not be surprised.

The last 100 years has taught us that every place the Left runs, turns to shit. Unfortunately no one has noticed that yet.

PS there are lots worse places in the world than FL and NV and TX. Heck NV has open carry and no income tax.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
Nark

San Francisco seems to be a great place to live!

Endless fertilizer for your tomatoes, gently used needles in case you’re diabetic.

I don’t see the downfall.

The upper-scale hotel we stay in Oakland had a boarded window and bullet hole through another one, the last time I was there. ~2019 I think.

It’s the simple things… I’m in Long Beach a few times every quarter. I love the beach boardwalk they have. It’s nearly endless so I can go for a run and bronze up this temple of a body I have.
A few weeks ago while there, I suit up and go for a run. The boardwalk is covered in sand, and appears to have been for a while. The city doesn’t have the (money, motivation, manpower) to keep up with it.
What else is cut from the priorities?

You can’t go out after sundown, without a reasonable expectation to get mugged.

Closer to home: Chicago PD officers go an entire shift without going to a call, for fear of either getting hurt themselves, or shooting someone and becoming the next “target.”
That would suck if you needed someone and called the one place you’d think would come to your aid help.
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com
Nark

Sweet thread drift.

Oh how I miss the days in Thompson, MB answering the after hours phone to dispatch medevac’s to BF nowhere for some asshole that OD’d just to get a ride to town, to shop.

Or Stony Rapids, feeling the temperature converging at -40.

“Paying your dues.” Sure.

If flying a Beaver is your life goal, then working the dock is a worthy progression. If sipping coffee in the flight levels is your end state, how exactly is avoiding instructing and flowing to the right seat in a Dash a poor path?
Twin Beech restoration:
www.barelyaviated.com