easyJet launches recruitment drive for 1,000+ new pilots

vanNostrum

Scudrunner wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:51 pm
I subscribe to Tara Henleys substack, shes the former CBC journalist that quit due to the manipulation of the news etc.

Here is a topical discussion she had with Jamil Jivani, he was hired to give a perspective of Canada's Black community at IheartRadio.
He was fired because he did actual journalism and spoke with the community. They wanted him to be all Fuck Canada is racist and such everything is horrible.

https://tarahenley.substack.com/p/diversity-of-thought

I recommend her substack, but you know I'm just a privileged cis male. I think I'm suppose to apologize now.
I listened to Jamil, the only time I turned the radio on, and wondered how long he would be allowed to broadcast
A Black man, he spoke of the Left's hypocrisy perpetuating the culture of minority's victimhood and white privileges
He exposed the corruption in BLM calling out their Marxist and racist views , all ignored by main stream media
Passionate about freedom he called out the PM for trying to censure the internet or the vilification of the unvaccinated
being himself fully vaccinated
Not suprised he was fired
A bright young Black man, self declare Conservative and, horror of horrors Christian, he represents a threat to the official dogma
and had to be silenced

There are only 3 kind of people in this world
Those that can add and those that can't
Colonel

My problem is that I can't tell the difference between parody and the news.

I guess it's an age thing.
As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
mcrit

Colonel wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:55 pm
My problem is that I can't tell the difference between parody and the news.

I guess it's an age thing.
There is no difference anymore.